Industry-leading Managed File Transfer (MFT) Software
Get complete visibility and control over file transfer activities between partners, customers, users and systems. Secure files in transit and at rest and assure compliance with internal policies and regulatory mandates.
Enhanced Security and Compliance
Advanced security features include FIPS 140-2 validated AES-256 cryptography, users authorization / authentication, delivery confirmation, non-repudiation and hardened platform configurations.
MOVEit Transfer logs activities in a tamper-evident database to comply with ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, SOX, BASEL I/II/III, FIPS, FISMA, GLBA, FFEIC, ITAR and data privacy laws. It also integrates with your existing DLP and anti-virus systems, identity systems through SAML 2.0, AD, LDAP services, and SIEMs. Additionally, MOVEit offers API interfaces (including REST) for integration with other third-party applications.
Flexible Deployment and Access Options
A broad range of client options support mobile, web and Outlook access. A free MOVEit Client is also available for simple drag & drop desktop transfers from Windows or MacOS devices.
MOVEit Transfer’s flexible architecture supports scalability or availability demands with a web farm implementation. Domain-based or username-based multi-tenancy configurations are also supported. User access can be securely controlled via Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and user-class-based password expiration policies.
MOVEit Transfer also supports Secure Folder Sharing, making it simple for internal and external users to securely and easily collaborate while maintaining a complete audit trail.
Some of the Key Transfer Features of Progress MOVEit
File Transfer Protocols
- FTPS (SSL/TLS)
- SFTP (SSH)
- SMTP / POP 3
High Availability & Failover
- Increase performance with web farm deployment;
- Automatic failover and disaster recovery with Neverfail Failover Manager
- Transfer files in any language
- End-user, Ad Hoc and Mobile client support for French, German, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese (Simplified & Traditional)
- Support for MySQL and SQL Server – MySQL included at no additional cost
- Support for Azure SQL
- Pre-defined and customizable reports
- Delegation of Permissions (Groups/Users)
- Unlimited Simultaneous Local/Remote Users
- Management of users, groups, folders, file-and user-aging policies
- Email alerts
- Secure Folder Sharing for simple, secure collaboration
- AES 256-bit encryption of files both in-transit and at-rest
- FIPS 140-2 validated cryptography
- Tamper-evident database for logs
- Encrypted Administrative Access
- Tiered architecture enables distributed configuration across network domains
- Cryptographic Tamper-Evident Logging
- Automated rules for policy governance
- Single sign-on
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- REST API for Custom Programming
- Antivirus Solution Integration: McAfee, Symantec & Sophos
- DLP integration: RSA, Symantec, and McAfee
- Integrate to leading identity (IdP) systems: Microsoft ADFS, Shibboleth and Onelogin
- Authenticate against external databases: Active Directory, LDAP, secure LDAP, Radius server or any ODBC-compliant database.
- Ipswitch Gateway (data storage in a trusted network)
- MOVEit Client for Windows/MacOS
- Mobile (Android and iOS)
- Outlook plugin
- FTP clients
- MOVEit EZ and MOVEit Freely