Managed File Transfer as a Service
MOVEit Cloud combines the security, centralized access controls, file encryption and activity tracking of MOVEit Transfer with the convenience of a cloud-based service.
Managing infrastructure for business processes means IT teams face challenges around file transfer automation and integration whether it includes people, systems, or applications. Additionally, IT needs to ensure systems meet both governance and compliance requirements and must be able to prove compliance with ever changing business processes, corporate policies and government regulations. Finally, end users need solutions that let them easily transfer files, in accordance with IT policy, and without constraints or file size limits.
MOVEit Cloud: Managed File Transfer just got better
MOVEit Cloud overcomes these challenges by delivering on both business user and IT requirements while offering compliant file transfer as a managed service to stay on top of industry requirements and statutes. Employees can easily share files and messages with other people and groups, while IT professionals can confidently administer and automate the exchange of files between systems and people.
MOVEit Cloud takes care of the day-to-day operational compliance of a managed file transfer solution. Not only does MOVEit Cloud provide flexibility, predictability and scalability; but it helps you achieve results that matter most: increased employee productivity, a guaranteed service level (SLA), and reduced data risk by increasing visibility, control and security.
MOVEit Cloud drastically reduces the scope of compliance audits with Ipswitch’s expert-managed, common security framework.
Security you can trust
In an era of high-visibility security violations, MOVEit Cloud leads the industry in security and integrity.
MOVEit Cloud protects your most valuable asset – your data – by incorporating essential security measures for cloud services such as end-to-end encryption including storage encryption (“data-at-rest”); non-repudiation; FIPS 140-2 validated cryptography; intrusion detection and vulnerability scans; full control over user access and permissions; centralized user authentication and single sign-on via SAML 2.0 integration to IdP systems; separation of administrator duties; audit trails of all activities; separate encryption keys for each customer and each file; and only users you authorize have access to the contents of your files.
MOVEit Cloud is the first managed file transfer (MFT) service provider to fully support HIPAA, HITECH and HIPAA Omnibus standards, PCI DSS certification, Common Criteria certification and OWASP Top Ten list of security vulnerabilities.
MOVEit Cloud is also GDPR Ready. As a result, your security, compliance, and risk professionals can easily and consistently implement and enforce corporate IT policies. Note that no software or service can guarantee that your use of that facility is compliant with any regulation and it is the responsibility of the user to comply with regulations as required.
Predictability you can count on
Today’s organizations need maximum uptime to meet SLAs, ensure mission-critical transfers don’t fail, provide superior customer service, and deliver “always-on” access to MFT solutions.
MOVEit Cloud provides all of these and more with a 99.9% uptime SLA (outside of scheduled maintenance).
MOVEit Cloud incorporates business continuity and disaster recovery assurances and leverages a highly available loadbalanced web-farm environment to minimize downtime and prevent data loss, even in the event of a major unplanned service failure or disaster.
MOVEit Cloud is hosted in a geographically dispersed server infrastructure complete with continuous datacenter replication to ensure that strict uptime and SLAs are met.
Automate file transfer processes
MOVEit Cloud is designed to work with Ipswitch MOVEit Automation, enabling organizations to easily automate the exchange of files between the various internal and business partner servers, systems and applications that supply and process those files.
MOVEit Cloud options
MOVEit Cloud Professional: Users with unique credentials can upload or download files into folders according to per-user or group-based access control (password policy, account expiration policy, folder permissions, and authorized MFT interfaces) as configured by administrators.
MOVEit Cloud Dedicated: This version provides both MOVEit Transfer and MOVEit Automation in a hosted environment with computing resources dedicated to each customer. It also allows users to manage their own Anti-Virus or Data Loss Prevention tools. For details and pricing please contact MOVEit Sales.
HIPAA Compliance Toolkit: An annual subscription to support MOVEit Cloud’s certification as part of an overall HIPAA assessment by a qualified HIPAA auditor. Required when PHI is used.
MOVEit Cloud Premium: In addition to the features available in the Professional option, Cloud Premium users can perform ad-hoc, personto-person transfers. This gives users a secure way to quickly send files of unlimited size and messages to other people using their browser or Outlook. Cloud Premium supports system-to system, system-to person, person-to-system and person-to-person file transfer in a visible and well managed way. Secure Folder Sharing is also available with the Cloud Premium option.
PCI Compliance Toolkit: An annual subscription for MOVEit Cloud’s certification as part of an overall PCI assessment by a qualified security assessor (QSA). Required when cardholder data is used.
API Interface: Provides third-party programs with programmatic access to a wide variety of MOVEit Cloud services and administrative capabilities to improve web application integration and automated account provisioning.
MOVEit Cloud Offers the Benefits of a SAAS Solution
- Budget predictability
- Managed Multi-Node Scaling
- RTO/RPO/99.9% Guaranteed Uptime
- System-wide high availability with Active-Active Failover
- HIPAA and PCI compliance
- GDPR Ready
- Intrusion Detection / Pen Testing
- SSAE 16 Type II audited data center
MOVEit Cloud Key Features Include
Datacenter and Managed Operations
- SSAE 16 Type II SOC 1 report available
- EU-US Safe Harbor certified
- EU hosted data centers for EU-based customers
- 9% network uptime
- Software upgrades managed by Ipswitch cloud operations team
- 24x7x365 active monitoring of the system with automated alerts
Offsite Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Continuous replication from primary datacenters to geographically distinct failover datacenters
- Your configuration is backed up every night
- Easy offsite data backup wherever you choose
Available on Demand
- Free limited-time evaluation with technical support available
- New subscriptions and upgrades are provisioned in hours
- System resources are elastic, with more capacity for users, files or bandwidth instantly provisioned to customers
- Security and compliance questions are welcomed by our experienced team
Secure System Architecture
- Professional grade security controls, multiple layers of defenses, and FIPS validated cryptography enable compliance with requirements and IT policy
- Hosting staff never have access to the contents of your files
- Multi-tenant software with separate encryption keys for each customer and each file
- 9% application uptime SLA (outside of scheduled maintenance)
- Intrusion detection and regular vulnerability scans
- Local high availability provided by load-balanced webfarm
Reporting, Logging and Retention
- Usage reports on bandwidth and storage
- Billback support tracks usage consumed by user group so you can allocate costs internally
- 90 days of online audit log retention – system setting log archives are available
- Expired audit logs may be automatically archived on the system or downloaded in CSV or XML format